NPTEL An Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Assignment 1 Answers 2023:- If you are searching for answers of nptel then you are at the right place. we will provide the answers of NPTEL An Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Assignment 1 Answers 2023.
NPTEL An Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Assignment 1 Answers 2023
1. Which computer system beat Gary Kasparov in a chess game in 1997?
b. Deep Thought
c. Deep Blue
2. Which of the following was a major achievement of the computer EQP in 1996?
a. Proved a mathematical theorem
b. Defeated a world champion in a board game
c. Demonstrated human-level language translation
d. Performed human-level object recognition
3. Which of the following is NOT the reason for the recent takeoff of Deep learning?
a. It can be used to model all real-world problems
b. Increased computational power with the advent of GPUs
c. Numerical optimizations and algorithmic efficiency
d. Access to a lot more labeled data
4. The Turing test considers which of the following trait as evidence of machine intelligence.
a. Acting humanly
b. Thinking humanly
c. Acting rationally
d. Thinking rationally
5. The DARPA Urban Challenge was a competition involving building AI agents for
a. Automated gameplay
b. Recognizing objects on urban streets
c. Self-driving cars
d. Machine translation
6. Which of the following actions is a rational agent expected to prioritize?
a. The morally correct action
b. Action which leads to the greatest reward
c. Action which leads to greatest expected loss
d. Socially acceptable action
7. Which statements among the following statements is/are true for AlphaGo?
a. It was developed by researchers at Deep Mind
b. It defeated the world champion in the game of chess
c. It is an example of a weak AI agent
d. None of the above
8. Which of the following is a perceptual task?
a. Proving mathematical theorems
b. Playing chess
c. Medical diagnosis
d. Object recognition
9. Which of the following are shortcomings of Logic-based AI systems that led to probability-based AI systems?
a. Logic-based AI systems could not run on conventional general-purpose computer hardware
b. Logic cannot be used to make deductions from observations
c. Logic cannot be used to take into account the uncertainty in the environment
d. Logic is NP-hard
10. Choose All correct statements about knowledge-based strong AI systems
a. They are supposed to perform general-purpose problem-solving
b. Knowledge about some specific domain is provided to such systems
c, The goal of such systems is to achieve human-level performance on one specific task
d. A* algorithm is an example of a strong AI system
About This Course
An Introduction to Artificial Intelligence by IIT Delhi course introduces the variety of concepts in the field of artificial intelligence. It discusses the philosophy of AI, and how to model a new problem as an AI problem. It describes a variety of models such as search, logic, Bayes nets, and MDPs, which can be used to model a new problem. It also teaches many first algorithms to solve each formulation. The course prepares a student to take a variety of focused, advanced courses in various subfields of AI.
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE
Average assignment score = 25% of the average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
Exam score = 75% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
Final score = Average assignment score + Exam score
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY IF THE AVERAGE ASSIGNMENT SCORE >=10/25 AND EXAM SCORE >= 30/75. If one of the 2 criteria is not met, you will not get the certificate even if the Final score >= 40/100.