Marketing Research And Analysis Assignment 5 Answers 2021:-In this post we have provided the answers to the Marketing Research And Analysis Assignment 5 of 2021.
NPTEL Marketing Research And Analysis Assignment 5 Answers 2021
Q1. ANOVA tests difference in means. Which of the following is true in regard to alternate hypothesis for the test?
Answer:- Atleast one of the mean is not equal to others
2. Consider the following information-
Gender= Male/ Female
City preferred= metro/ non-metro
Males preferring metro city observed as = 16
Males preferring non- metro city observed as = 9
Females preferring metro city observed as = 8
Females preferring non- metro city observed as = 12
Total observations= 45
Calculate Expected number of males who prefer non-metro city.
3. Calculate degree of freedom for the above mentioned question (Question no.2).
4. When we say, n-way ANOVA, “n” implies-
Answer:- Number of independent variables
5. Covariance and Correlation are quite similar except the fact that-
Answer:- Correlation is standardized whereas, Covariance is not
6. A best fit line in regression is the one which-
Answer:- Minimizes the residuals
7. The heart and spirit of factor analysis is-
8. While conducting ANOVA, which of the following is an undesirable situation?
9. If the correlation coefficient value between two variables is 0.6, how much % of one variable is being explained by the other variable?
10. Which of the following is true about Principal Component Analysis (PCA)?
Answer:- PCA analyses all of the variance