NPTEL Data Analytics with Python Assignment 1 Answers 2023:-All the Answers provided below to help the students as a reference, You must submit your assignment at your own knowledge.
NPTEL Data Analytics with Python Assignment 1 Answers 2023
1. Statement: Descriptive Analytics, is the conventional form of Business Intelligence and data analysis.
2. Which of the following is not an example of predictive analytics?
a. Linear regression
b. Time series analysis and forecasting
c. Bar Graphs
d. Data mining
Answers will be Uploaded Shortly and it will be Notified on Telegram, So JOIN NOW
3. State true or False: Statement: Data can be numerical and categorical but cannot be continuous or discrete.
4. Which of the following is not an example of Ratio Data?
5. Which of the following is a command to have a message appear on the screen?
6. What is the output from this print() function call: print( ‘$100 $200 $300’.count(‘$’), ‘$100 $200 $300’.count(‘$’, 5, 10), ‘$100 $200 $300’.count(‘$’, 5) ).
a. 3 1 0
b. 3 1 1
c. 3 1 2
d. 3 1 3
👇For Week 04 Assignment Answers👇
7. Median is not applicable to
d. None of the above
8. State True or false: Statement: data can be generated by machines but not by humans.
9. Which one of the following is not a classification of Data Analytics?
a. Diagnostic analytics
b. Deceptive analytics
c. Predictive analytics
d. Prescriptive analytics
10. For getting 2nd, 4th & 7th row of a datafile “df”in Python programming, we can write:
d. None of the above
What is Data Analytics with Python?
Data Analytics with Python is a fun-filled whirlwind tour of 30 hrs, covering everything you need to know to fall in love with the most sought after skoll of the 21st century. This course includes examples of analytics in a wide variety of industries, and we hope that students will learn how you can use analytics in their careers and life. One of the most important aspects of this course is that you, the student, are getting hands-on experience creating analytics models we, the course team, urge you to participate in the discussion forums and to use all the tools available to you while you are in the course
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE
Average assignment score = 25% of the average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
Exam score = 75% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
Final score = Average assignment score + Exam score
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY IF THE AVERAGE ASSIGNMENT SCORE >=10/25 AND EXAM SCORE >= 30/75. If one of the 2 criteria is not met, you will not get the certificate even if the Final score >= 40/100.